- Using adobe products such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to update, maintain and create literature for all areas of the business.
- Confer with marketing, sales and investment teams to organise the creation of content such as news stories, articles and adverts.
- Keeping the website updated, posting news stories, new starters and product information
- Post on various social media channels.
- Assist with creation of award submissions and maintain an awards calendar ensuring industry awards are entered.
- Prepare and package collateral and literature for events, liaising with venues to organise the delivery and collection in a timely manner.
- Maintain stock levels of event collateral, ordering additional stock when required and approving artwork.
- Organise weekly email communications to the adviser database.
- Adapt to the daily needs of the business, providing support on ad hoc projects when needed.
- Provide administration support to other members of the marketing team.
We’re looking for someone who has
- Previous experience or a strong interest in Marketing
- Administration experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good IT skills and ability to pick up new software quickly
- Ability to manage and prioritise your workload
- Strong work ethic and genuine desire to succeed in a growing company