Kinteract is on a mission to enable tomorrow’s learners to achieve by creating, unifying and personalising their learning journey regardless of their academic path, challenges or professional aspirations.
To achieve this ambitious vision, we at Kinteract are challenging traditional models of education to transform it dramatically. Advancements in technology are an enable to revolutionise learning for the benefit of teachers, students, parents and key stakeholders.
We are an Ed Tech scale up in which you'll experience a dynamic, entrepreneurial and innovative environment to work on cool ideas in building a better world. We came together from companies such as Apple, Barclays and Pearson to name a few.
We invite you to come and develop great ideas and solutions on our platform and its products and services.
* Analyse and review current platform and infrastructure
* Apply Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms to:
* Discover patterns in usage
* Predict users behaviour
* Build recommender systems
* To pick the ideal next step and related content
* Identify student knowledge gaps and misconceptions
* Extract knowledge from key events and content using deep learning
* Analyse latent features in Machine Learning Models
* Extract and analyse a large volume of data deeply to understand and deduce a wide range of information about K-12 students, teachers and their usage history
* Provide technical expertise in statistical analysis, mathematical modelling, data mining/machine learning
* Envision, experiment, build (or discard), and deliver ML products that can disrupt the EdTech space
* Have fun while driving innovation through ML by challenging the status quo in education and learning and providing creative ML-based solutions
Renumeration to be mutually agreed.
Fully Remote Position.